Voice, Data, and Security Solutions for Hotels
As allied members of the American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA) we help hotels everyday protect their assets and increase their profits. We offer customize turn-key solutions for your voice, data, and security.
We offer an IP-PBX phone systems designed using open standards hardware and built specifically for hospitality. We interface to all the major PMS systems, and our system controller is available in three different sizes to accommodate multiple property types. The system includes PBX, Call Accounting, and Voicemail all in a single appliance.
We offer a security surveillance system for monitoring and recording video, audio and information from other safety and security devices. We work with management to build the appropriate mobile and stationary site surveillance solutions to meet your security needs. From product selection and operations, to implementation and monitoring support - Every stage is important and we work with the hoteliers to make sure all needs are met.
We partner with high speed data circuit providers to supply Internet and phone service to the property. We provide the installation and managed services to fully integrate our environment to its optimal performance.
A fully integrated turn-key solution for a hotel can include the following;
- Full IP-PBX phone systems and phones for all rooms and offices.
- Remotely accessible security surveillance system over a secure login.
- Deployment of business center systems with software cleaning after every login.
- Internet access for every room, both wired and wireless.
- Digital signage monitors with information updated remotely.
- All back office servers and business systems.
How We Do It.
Our solution benefits range from improving the automation of administration responds of incidence to prevention and deterrence.
The following are the core benefits we want to help you achieve:
- Minimize the security threat.
- Proactively address incidents.
- Comply with safety guidelines.
- Lower the costs of operations
- Reduce inventory lost and vandalism.
- Immediately assess an incident in progress.
"We work as strategic partners with the hotel properties providing the owners and management with the technology tools needed for security and efficiency."