Physical or Virtual System and Software Hosting
Our datacenter services include the technology, facility-related components and services to support an enterprise computing environment.
Our environments provide system processing, storage, networking, system management and high speed internet connectivity.
We provide the IT infrastructure and system management support needed for your critical IT services.We operate in SOC 2 Type II and SOC 3 fault-tolerant datacenters throughout the world. We are supporting hosted servers and private cloud applications for small and large businesses and government agencies.
How You Benefit
Our solution brings scalability, agility and more reliability to your current solutions. We can support the needs of a small business with a single server to a large enterprise with multiple datacenters.
Our solution allows you to centrally manage your IT infrastructure to make efficient use of resources, increase capabilities, improve service-level management and proactively monitor systems.
Moreover you can drive down the cost of managing your IT environment and gain more value from your IT solutions.
How We Achieve It
LABUSA system and network architects will work with you on the following next steps:
- Identify and assess the business IT infrastructure and management needs.
- Develop an architecture to support the organization’s IT environment.
- Implement the solution in datacenter(s) best suited to support the solution.
- Validate the solutions through a predefined testing matrix.
- Deploy the solution into production.
- Provide ongoing support and training .